Terms and Conditions
Payment by card or cash is required immediately after each treatment.
Prices listed are subject to change without prior notification.
We reserve the right to charge a fee for late cancellation and non-attendance.
Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will be charged at 100% of the full appointment fee. Your therapy plan is tailor made to meet your specific needs and we therefore need to cover the cost of preparing for your appointment. Non-attendance prevents us from offering appointments to other clients and we therefore charge the full fee in this event.
The client is required to fully complete the consent form in advance of the first initial treatment.
It is the clients responsibility to consult with their GP and get approval before any treatments can commence. Please note we only offer complementary therapies work alongside allopathic medicine. Please consult your doctor or licensed medical practitioner if in doubt.
All personal data provided will be used in accordance with data protection laws.
All content on this website is copyrighted and cannot be copied without written consent.
We will only treat clients who are aged 18 years or over unless accompanied by parents.
Amazon Gift Voucher Survey
Eligibility: The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over, excluding employees of the promoter, their immediate families, and anyone professionally connected with the competition.
How to Enter: To enter the competition, participants must complete the online survey in full and submit their contact details as requested. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
Prize: The prize is a £150 Amazon voucher. The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, and there is no cash alternative.
Winner Selection: The winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries received. The draw will take place within 7 days of the competition closing date.
Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email within 14 days of the draw date. The winner must respond within 14 days of notification to claim their prize. If the winner does not respond within this time, the promoter reserves the right to select an alternative winner.
Publicity: By entering the competition, participants agree to participate in any promotional activity related to the competition, including the use of their name and image in promotional material.
General: The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to participants as soon as possible by the promoter.
Jurisdiction: The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law, and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- We require at least 48 hours notice for cancellation or for rescheduling appointments; otherwise a full charge will apply.
- Consultations are fully refundable subject to at least 48 hours notice given.
Loyalty Package Vouchers
- We require at least 24 hours notice for cancellation or for rescheduling appointments; otherwise a full charge will apply.
- The loyalty offer is non transferable.
- Loyalty offers are valid for 8 months from the issue date. The validity of the loyalty offer cannot be extended.
- We require a minimum payment of £40, on your first visit, to secure the loyalty offer package and a full payment on / by the second visit.
- The loyalty offer is refundable subject to a £10 administration charge. The refund amount will be calculated based on applying the current treatment price list.
- The loyalty offer is excluded Mothers Day, Farther’s Day, Valentines Day and Bank Holidays.
- Gift vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or destroyed.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Any unused gift voucher balances will be reissued to the voucher recipient as a new voucher with the original expiry date applicable.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 6 months from the voucher issue date. The validity of the gift vouchers cannot be extended.
- The gift voucher recipient must be aged 18 years or over. Gift vouchers cannot be issued for children.
- A maximum of 1 gift vouchers can be used per booking.
One Day Retreats
- You must pay in full at the time you book. Your order will not be complete until we have received payment.
- We will confirm your order by email and we will send your booking confirmation by email.
- You are not entitled to transfer a booking without our consent.
- If you cancel more than 4 weeks prior to the start of the retreat then you may be entitled to a full refund (less a £30 fee).
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel 4 weeks or less prior to the retreat.
- You will not be entitled to a refund if you cancel 14 days or less prior to the Event.
- Kerala Ayurveda Centre reserves the right to cancel any bookings that are deemed unsuitable or inappropriate. Every retreat can facilitate a maximum of 7 people, we reserve the right to cancel the retreat if less than 4 people have booked. If a retreat is cancelled you will be offered a full refund or the option of being transferred to an alternative event / treatments.
- Unfortunately, Kerala Ayurveda Centre can not be held responsible for unforeseen circumstances (such as weather or transport problems, injuries or illness) that lead to the participant being unable to attend the scheduled retreat.
- Your booking is an offer to book a day retreat and we reserve the right to refuse any request for a booking for any reason at any time and to refund the fees paid.
- If the we cancel the event (which we reserve the right to do) then we will either: provide a booking for an alternative event or date; or if you are unable to attend the re-scheduled meeting or event (if any) or there is no re-scheduled event or meeting then we will provide a refund of the fees paid.
“Force Majeure Event” means the occurrence of:
(a) an act of war (whether declared or not), hostilities, invasion, act of foreign enemies, terrorism or civil disorder;
(b) ionising radiations, or contamination by radioactivity from any nuclear fuel, or from any nuclear waste from the combustion of nuclear fuel, radioactive toxic explosive or other hazardous properties of any explosive nuclear assembly or nuclear component thereof;
(c) pressure waves from devices travelling at supersonic speeds or damage caused by any aircraft or similar device;
(d) a strike or strikes or other industrial action or blockade or embargo or any other form of civil disturbance (whether lawful or not), in each case affecting on a general basis the industry related to the affected Services and which is not attributable to any unreasonable action or inaction on the part of the Company or any of its Subcontractors or suppliers and the settlement of which is beyond the reasonable control of all such persons;
(d) specific incidents of exceptional adverse weather conditions in excess of those required to be designed for in this Agreement which are materially worse than those encountered in the relevant places at the relevant time of year during the twenty (20) years prior to the Effective Date;
(e) tempest, earthquake or any other natural disaster of overwhelming proportions; pollution of water sources resulting from any plane crashing into [ ];
(f) discontinuation of electricity supply, not covered by the agreement concluded with the [utility company]; or
(g) other unforeseeable circumstances beyond the control of the Parties against which it would have been unreasonable for the affected party to take precautions and which the affected party cannot avoid even by using its best efforts,
which in each case directly causes either party to be unable to comply with all or a material part of its obligations under this Agreement;
(1) Neither Party shall be in breach of its obligations under this Agreement (other than payment obligations) or incur any liability to the other Party for any losses or damages of any nature whatsoever incurred or suffered by that other (otherwise than under any express indemnity in this Agreement) if and to the extent that it is prevented from carrying out those obligations by, or such losses or damages are caused by, a Force Majeure Event except to the extent that the relevant breach of its obligations would have occurred, or the relevant losses or damages would have arisen, even if the Force Majeure Event had not occurred (in which case this Clause 20 shall not apply to that extent).
(2) As soon as reasonably practicable following the date of commencement of a Force Majeure Event, and within a reasonable time following the date of termination of a Force Majeure Event, any Party invoking it shall submit to the other Party reasonable proof of the nature of the Force Majeure Event and of its effect upon the performance of the Party’s obligations under this Agreement.
(3) The Company shall, and shall procure that its Subcontractors shall, at all times take all reasonable steps within their respective powers and consistent with Good Operating Practices (but without incurring unreasonable additional costs) to:
(a) prevent Force Majeure Events affecting the performance of the Company’s obligations under this Agreement;
(b) mitigate the effect of any Force Majeure Event; and
(c) comply with its obligations under this Agreement.
The Parties shall consult together in relation to the above matters following the occurrence of a Force Majeure Event.
(4) Should paragraph (1) apply as a result of a single Force Majeure Event for a continuous period of more than  days then the parties shall endeavour to agree any modifications to this Agreement (including without limitation, determination of new tariffs (if appropriate) in accordance with the provisions of Clause 7(4)(e)) which may be equitable having regard to the nature of the Force Majeure Event and which is consistent with the Statutory Requirements.