Does the weather have you feeling tired, forgetful, anxious and occasionally constipated?
If so Ayurveda can help these symptoms by balancing the qualities of accumulated or aggravated Vata in the mind and body with this soothing Warming Tea that will balance you.
- 1 cup water
- 1 large crushed brown cardamom
- 1 stick of liquorice root
- 1/3 tsp. peppermint leaf
- Honey (optional)
- Boil the water with the spices for 2 – 3 minutes.
- Strain the herbs.
- Cool until warm and add honey (optional)
- You can use milk if mucus within the body is not present.
For more information on Ayurvedic principles and our services please visit KAC.