Don’t be put off by the sweet potato! These chocolatey squishy, gooey brownies are amazing!
- 4 Sweet Potatoes
- 150g Almond Butter
- 3 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tablespoons of Maple Syrup
- 2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 tablespoon of flax seed
- Pierce the sweet potatoes and bake for one hour at 220C
- Turn oven temperature down to 180C. Remove the skin mash the sweet potatoes until they have a smooth, creamy texture.
- Make the “flax egg” by combining 1 tbspmflax seed with 2.5 tbsp water. Stir and leave for 15 mins.
- Add sweet potato, flax mixture and the rest of the ingredients in a bowl.
- Once all ingredients have been mixed, pour the batter into a baking tray which is lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 25 minutes then leave to cool for 10-15 minutes. Slice into 12 squares and enjoy!
TOTAL KCALS – 171 CARBS – 17G
PROTEIN – 5G SUGARS – 6G
FATS – 8G SALT – 0