These brownies are the delicious! Because of their pure ingredients, which are high in protein, are gluten-free, and easy to digest.
It’s super fun to enhance them energetically – and flavor-wise – with Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils like peppermint, grapefruit, wild orange, lavender, or even rosemary. Cinnamon is an aphrodisiac – cinnamon is the ultimate choice for Valentine’s Day.
Preparation Time: 50 minutes
- (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 large eggs or the equivalent of 2 eggs using egg replacer
- 1/4 cup raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup brown rice syrup or coconut nectar
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch of good quality, mineral-rich salt (like Celtic sea salt)
- 2 to 4 drops Cinnamon essential oil
- 1 cup dark chocolate chipshere
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth. Pour the batter into a large bowl and stir the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into a greased 8×8-inch pan and top with 1/4 cup chocolate chips. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. For more information and recipes relating to Ayurveda check out our Blog Page.